Welcome

Elder Payne is serving his Mission in Nashville Tennessee. This blog is intended to be an update for family and friends. Please feel free to comment on posts to let us know you stopped by.

To receive an email each time this blog is updated, please submit your email below.

Monday, June 13, 2011

shipping out...

Brad left the MTC today. He made a few phone calls from the airport while he was sitting around on a 3 hour lay over. I know my mom got a call today.. but haven't talked to her yet. I got a call a few minutes ago. I dont know if I just wasn't expecting to hear from him or what but I didn't recognize his voice at all...even after he said this is Brad. It took me a minute. Karlee on the other hand recognized him right away and said Hi! I Love B!! She kissed the phone and talked in her gibberish. It was fun to talk to him for a few short minutes. He is excited and just ready to be there now.

He says he would really like some pictures please ..

No comments:

Post a Comment